Vitalere is a company built on the integrity and rigour
of scientific-based innovation.
We are Vitalere - a leading-edge health and nutrition research and development company that creates innovative products built on science. We have decades of experience in research and formula development, both in the lab and in the field. We work with top scientists, elite athletes, sports professionals and health experts to develop products that aim to outperform other supplements currently on the market. And we do it all with sincere passion and the utmost dedication to helping people feel great every day.
Each product is born from the scientific acumen of our Chief Science Officer, Dr. Robert Pastore, and designed to enhance biological efficiency.* Dr. Pastore is supported by a team experienced in the fields of nutrition, health, and sports, who ensure we reach people who desire products that make a proven impact in supporting and promoting health and wellness.*
The products we develop also adhere to three critically important principles:
- They are safe. Our NSF for Sports Certification confirms the ingredients in our products:
- Are permitted for use in dietary supplements as regulated by the FDA
- Contain ZERO unsafe substances (like pesticides or heavy metals)
- Contain ZERO banned substances
- Contain ZERO chemically synthesized nootropics
- They are tested. We only use dietary ingredients that have been shown to be safe and effective in human trials. Plus, our NSF for Sports Certification means our products undergo a continual process of testing, inspection, and validation to ensure that product contents reflect label claims.
- They are studied. The claims we make about our products are based on the results of scientific studies.
About Dr. Pastore
Dr. Robert Pastore, PhD
Founder & Chief Science Officer
Dr. Robert Pastore has a vast educational background with many diverse subjects. His undergraduate education encompassed organic chemistry, biochemistry, neuroscience, human nutrition and genetics. He completed his graduate education at Eastern Michigan University, majoring in human nutrition with extensive study of biochemistry and genomics, and a PhD from Rutgers University in biomedical informatics, nanomedicine and clinical informatics.
He is a Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS), a member of the American Academy of Neurology, the American Society for Nutrition, the American College of Nutrition, the Honor Society Phi Kappa Phi, and Alpha Chi Chapter of Alpha Epsilon Lambda at Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences. Dr. Pastore has had the distinction of counselling some of the world’s greatest professional athletes and sports teams from the MLB, NFL, NHL and the world of endurance sports. He retired from private practice to start Vitalere.